I have made it my mission to put people at the heart of value creation, because software development is a team sport. It’s a creative effort that can not be predetermined. I’ve been working in software development as a project manager, ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Agile Coaches Team Lead, JIRA-, Confluence- and all kinds of tools administrator, whiteboard-tinkerer and CHO (Chief Handicraft Officer) for more than 10 years. I’ve seen great teams outperform groups of more skilled, more knowledgeable individuals who lacked in collaboration, so I’ve focused on building great teams ever since.
Because software development is also a rapidly changing discipline, staying in touch with project work is vital in order to give authentic and valuable advice. I’m contributing to building great teams both through taking on responsibility for one or more projects/products in whichever role and through agile coaching, agile training and advising on cultural and organizational changes.
- Agile organizational design and -structure
- Agile Coaching
- Product Management / Product Ownership
- (Technical) Project Management / Program Management
- Workshops / seminars for developers, teams and ScrumMasters
- Workshops / seminars for Product Owners
- Workshops / seminars for managers
- Workshops / seminars for non-software development teams
- Workshop/Off-site Moderation
- Moderation training
- JIRA Training for working agile
- JIRA- and Confluence Administration
- Scrum Assessment